Our Commitment to Our Community
Along with donating and sponsoring surrounding schools, fundraisers, and after school activities, Fried & Roth Orthodontics has teamed up with the Smile for a Lifetime Foundation to provide orthodontic scholarships to children and young adults who normally would not be able to afford treatment. Dr. Roth donates this service to children in his local community and along with one set of retainers after treatment is complete.
Scholarships are limited and based on several factors:
- Family income of no more than (200%) of the federal poverty level
- Age range - children and young adults
- Have “good” dental hygiene practices
- Must have a significant functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Must currently be enrolled in school and carry a C or better GPA
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude
- Must follow and abide by the treatment plan set forth by the orthodontist
- Must be a resident of greater Cleveland area
- Must follow the treatment plan and demonstrate the commitment to make appointments on time
Application Process: To apply for a scholarship, please go to www.SmileForALifetime.org and click on the "Apply For Braces" link to get started.
Scholarships are handled through the National Smile for a Lifetime Foundation. For more information about a scholarship, please call the national office at 719-535-2777.
Dr. Jordan Roth
Dr. Marc Fried
Meet our Team
The team at Fried & Roth Orthodontics is excited to welcome you to our friendly, professional, and highly respected practice. Our team is here to create your dream smile and build your confidence. We value our patients and know our communication, professionalism, and kindness makes a difference in your orthodontic experience.